MA'AT
Welcome back!

Rants of TarotDarrow, "Forensic Psychologist"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rants of TarotDarrow, "Forensic Psychologist"

Post by ZiLe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Warning, use of any words in any tweets by @TarotDarrow will be considered Wordnapping in the first degree, punishable by having a blue horse haunt your timeline.

Tweets
1 new Tweet

1. Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 5m
    @_Zaffre I'm trying to do you a favor, here. Tanz has contacts who take ur online tweets, etc. & do "psych evals" on you. She solicits them.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 6m
    @_Zaffre You'd do well to contact Jackhole and let him tell you how Tanz keeps "dossiers" for online people (inlcuding YOU, no doubt).

Expand

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 8m
    @TanzAtNite What kind of woman solicits cyber evals/psych evals on unsuspecting online tweeps? Oh, I know: Tanz.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 9m
    @TanzAtNite Shall I post ALL the times you authorized me to release any and ALL of the info u provided me--on other people?

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 10m
    @_Zaffre @pppb3 No! The "it's been years" is Tanz, creeping around in her gazillion socks at HP & a dozen sites to harass people.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 12m
    @_Zaffre Wait~! Don't you want to at least know all the gazillion Tanz socks--ones she had b4 I even knew what a "sock" was?

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 12m
    @_Zaffre Try Amanda Byne as your new bff Tanz. Let her explain why. I don't betray confidences like she does.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 14m
    @_Zaffre You're not as smart as you think you. You fell right into the trap of Tanz-the-wallower & u'll NEVER get loose from her grip.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 15m
    @TanzAtNite And I have tons more evidence of YOUR stalking and harassing me, yet I forgave with my open heart. You are a sick woman.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 16m
    @_Zaffre @TanzAtNite She's already got one in the works from me, but she doesn't believe a word I'm saying about legal procedures.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 17m
    @TanzAtNite LIAR. Think legaly advised nformal and formal requests per counsel. You know NOTHING of legal procedures.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 19m
    @TanzAtNite Stealing another of my words "cohort", a research term, & u'v NEVER done research in ur life. #WannabeSponge

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 22m
    @TanzAtNite @Zaffre U started stalking me as "DreamCastle" when I was a novice; HP said it was 4 "attack" & banned u. pic.twitter.com/LhFOirCG6o

View photo

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 28m
    @TanzAtNite @_Zaffre Gawd, you're in hog heaven to be dragging out all that dirty laundry again. You are totally disgusting.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 29m
    @_Zaffre Well, Tanz has done it FOR YEARS on a dozen different sites & she STARTED stalking pppb3, like she does everyone.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 30m
    @_Zaffre There you are--thinking for me again. What a cult-minded fool you are.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 30m
    @TanzAtNite @_Zaffre That's a fucking lie. I was NEVER frightened you creepy liar. You are so manipulative it's sickening.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 31m
    @TanzAtNite @pppb3 @_Zaffre He did NOT make threats to come to San Diego: He said he was going to "Rancho". STOP your LIES.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 35m
    @Sin4Left Cease & Desist #2: Keep my name off your sick tweets. You hang w/Stalker TanzAtNite, you stay the eff away from me. @support

Expand

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 42m
    @_Zaffre @pppb3 I'm so happy that u'v diverted ur attention from "your" cause to fight Tanz's 4-year flame wars. Nothing makes her happier.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 43m
    @_Zaffre @pppb3 Looks like TanzAtNite has won again by getting all the trolls wallowing in her interminable war w/Jackhole's Realm.

Expand

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 45m
    @TanzAtNite @_Zaffre Bullshit! U first wrote her a long private message trying to seduce her away from the Realm, just as u do everyone!

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 59m
    @Sin4Left That's another effing lie. The only thing you creeps know how to do is externalize BLAME like a bunch of 3 year-olds.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 1h
    @_Zaffre That's an effing lie. Police involvement has nothing to do with licensure. You don't make the rules E-bay Boy.

View conversation

• Retweet
    • Favorite

• Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow 1h
    @_Zaffre I don't "flip" on people. I end destructive relationshps. WTF are you a cult mentality that thinks everyone should be enmeshed?

View conversation
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum