MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison4you back as Psychobitch00

Go down

prison4you - Prison4you back as Psychobitch00 Empty Prison4you back as Psychobitch00

Post by Ma'at Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:08 pm

@psychobitch00

@_Zaffre That is a nice piece of fiction you wrote. The anonymous person was @Captien_O if the truth be known.

@psychobitch00

@_Zaffre THere is no truth to this. NO one was arrested, or suspected of a threat, nor were RJ and oz involved that is false, js. #facts

@psychobitch00

@_Zaffre This was a frame because @Captien_O does illegal hacking of computers, namely mine.

@psychobitch00

@_Zaffre Now if you want to know any other factual information regarding this incident i would be happy to answer them for you correctly.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O You know all i wanted was an apology from you for what you have done. I see you won't and deny all facts. OK. We are enemies.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O YOu swatted me 3X, hacked my computer, i will not be quiet about it.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O THe truth will come out. I hope your wife will bail you out. But she will probably just leave your ass in prison.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O you know who i am. DENY it. I will just laugh as i always do.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O Facts, not your version of bs. YOu are a liar and refuse to admit your criminal activity.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O I will not be intimidated by you or your sissy friend james. or are you him.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O see every account i have you intentionally spam it. Like my other account, you spammed it got me suspended.

@_Zaffre

Turning yourself in RJ? RT @AdversAerial: @NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch. Subpoena account

@_Zaffre

Don't forget to wear your cowboy hat RT @AdversAerial: @NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch.

@psychobitch00

Ok here i am. I have nada to hide. Come at me.

@psychobitch00

New Order - True Faith: http://t.co/2p8tWWy4R5 via @youtube

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O Thanks for your stupid comments. But I do not think you are in a position to judge somebody's mental health over twitter.

@psychobitch00

OH LOOK, pussy @nealrauhauser deleted his account. Bye Neal.

@psychobitch00

OH, I AM LOL RIGHT NOW.

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial PLEASE TELL ME WHO I AM. I DO NOT KNOW? LOL

@AdversAerial

@Captien_O And It was dishonest of Steve to tweet @NewYorkFBI implying the user behind @psychobitch00 was me. Steve knows exactly who it is.

@psychobitch00
226 retweets RT Analytics

RT @EmrgencyKittens: Beautiful blue eyes. http://t.co/BuEl2BoLRH

@psychobitch00

RT @Vegas: "It was worth it." #VegasEnablers http://t.co/jAoz9MHKyT http://t.co/AdPsiWbbzN

@psychobitch00

@NealRauhauser #deadbeatdad Yo Neal, when r u gonna pay your child support? Do you even give a shit about your kids at all?

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial DO you still want me to shut my trap?

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O You already know who i am.

@psychobitch00

@_Zaffre Hi steve

@Cali__bloo

RT @_Zaffre: Turning yourself in RJ? RT @AdversAerial: @NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch. Sub…

@Cali__bloo

LOL! "@AdversAerial: @NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch. Subpoena the account when ready."

@OsborneInk

RT @AdversAerial: @NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch. Subpoena the account when ready.

@AdversAerial

@NewYorkFBI Got a solid ID on user behind @psychobitch00, guys. Lead-pipe cinch. Subpoena the account when ready.

@psychobitch00

I have always kind of judged people by the company they keep. #deadbeatdads #liars

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial What are you not great friends with #deadbeatdads @NealRauhauser

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial What do you think you are gonna do? Please let me see it. SHUT MY TRAP???? For talking about something that concerns not you.

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial @Applebees Your employee is trying to threaten me.

@psychobitch00

I will discuss what i want. If you do not like it i suggest you not read.

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial who the fuck r u to even talk to me???? I was discussing @zaffre piece. So i suggest you STFU. Take my advice.

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial I referred to you as fact. I do not wish to discuss you, as you are a useless pos.

@psychobitch00

@AdversAerial Go fuck yourself bitch, discussing you. NOT. If you do not want a problem i suggest you go fuck off.

@psychobitch00

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus

@AdversAerial

@psychobitch00 I don't know who you are. You happen to be correct, but you do not have my permission to discuss me publicly. Shut your trap.

@psychobitch00

@BullyVille you are guilty also. You are horrible.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O you are such a liar.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O Ya i am freakin potato

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O OH , you didn't tell me i had been owned. BS you know you did. MOtherfucker.

@psychobitch00

Interesting how captain o always ignores me, never willing to debate the facts, hides behind his usual crap #liar

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O how the fuck do you live with yourself, seriously.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O so are you denying you know who i am? Yes or NO.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O oh here we go again. .... ok I give up.

@psychobitch00

I wish steve would stop writing fantasy pieces of worthless fiction. Maybe ask someone who knows, and not just assume and invent facts.

@psychobitch00

@Captien_O ignore the facts, i will not stop presenting them as such. You are a psychopath, take the test, i am sure you will score high.
Ma'at
Ma'at
Admin

https://maat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum