MA'AT
Welcome back!

Welcome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome!

OHai People! It is me, Zile! Yes, it really is! Welcome to Ms Zile's Finishing School for Politicians.

Oh my goodness, we have schools and classes for everything these days...except politicians. There's just no training for the people who are supposed to run our country.

I guess that's why a congressman sends pictures of his naughty bits around on Twitter. And probably why congressmen forget it's not really their money and spend campaign funds for their personal use. And that's why congressmen put their politics and personal ideas ahead of the country. And that's why Congress is in the shape it's in, with the lowest approval rating in history...it's cuz those poor people just don't know what to do. They're just not educated on how to be a proper politician.

One day Donatella said "Hey Zile", (that's me!) "you are a Twitter Fashion Icon and Amazon, you should start a school for people who would like to be proper politicians". And I said "Ok", so here I am!

So peoples, come to the finishing school if you feel the call to make a difference in the world. Sure you can do this by voting in local elections but you can really make a difference if you make the decision to run for public office. Sure you can, yes you!

There is no better time than right now and no better place to start than right where you are. Check back soon for the first lesson!
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Welcome! :: Comments

No Comment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum