MA'AT
Welcome back!

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

Post by ZiLe on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Before looking at Suzanne Munshower's tweets, here's one from Linn Eller that should be noted:

@Alasscan_
ago DoS PostEffect
@4rm4g3dd1 @OsborneInk @expatina << I have ALL of you blocked, & have for months. Stop stalking, harassing & lying. @MissMollly @delbius

Search Results with “Linn”

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@support knows I had nothing to do with the suspension of one of Linn Eller's Several accounts. Anyone who says so will be reported.

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @AdversAerial Uh oh, Linn's attacking me again. Why doesn't she go back to writing her own rave reviews + and leave me alone?

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial Uh oh, Linn's attacking me again. Why doesn't she go back to writing her own rave reviews + and le…

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Poor Loser Linn lost a bet. #NSAsaveslives #TrollsHaveNone #TryFacts

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

@OsborneInk
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + si…

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@OsborneInk @DawanAllen @AdversAerial @DkChoco I think it's LInn who does the fake Britishisms like "silly cow." #SoObvious #DoesDawnaKnow?

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco @AdversAerial @OsborneInk I guess the "real Dem causes" incloude her taking Linn out for a burger?

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
@expatina @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Oh, well, that's a giveaway that it's Linn. Let's write reviews on her Brit-speak. ;-)

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + si…

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + sis' name anagram

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

@catawu
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

Select any word(s) in any post                                       
3451 hours scanned...

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Poor Loser Linn lost a bet. #NSAsaveslives #TrollsHaveNone #TryFacts

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Linn was suspended? Awwwww. Twitter must be jealous :-(

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
Hmmm.. @expatina I wonder WHAT exactly Linn Eller aka >@DemocraticAlway wants you to be jealous OF? Should you be jealous of her stupidity?

@SmallBallzHurt
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @DkChoco: Hmmm.. @expatina I wonder WHAT exactly Linn Eller aka >@DemocraticAlway wants you to be jealous OF? Should you be jealous of h…

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco Linn called this person brand-new to Twitter instead of her dear sister? Right. She needs help w/ her storylines.

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
@expatina IDK it looks like they created that acct just to spread the word.. that Linn was suspended! HAHA Yeh, as if Jan wouldn't tell 'em.

@SDzzz
ago DoS PostEffect
.@DkChoco @expatina When are you going to admit your connection to #TGDN? "that Linn was suspended! HAHA" Yeah, get those Dems! Woof woof!

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco Linn sounds Linn no matter what. Wait until Support sees she had a sock prepped. And pretending she didn't vote for Palin. SMH

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @DkChoco Linn called this person brand-new to Twitter instead of her dear sister? Right. She needs help w/ her storylines.

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
Yep, @expatina Linn sounds like Linn aka .@DemocracyAlway aka .@Alasscan_ aka Palin fan > http://t.co/3IcJayDNdX + http://t.co/BIUaBmavGE

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @DkChoco Linn sounds Linn no matter what. Wait until Support sees she had a sock prepped. And pretending she didn't vote for …

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @DkChoco Like saying, Jan, don't even tell me you're thinking of locking Linn in her room the way you do when she's bad.

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @DkChoco Oh, she made a good joke about her + Linn. Said they were "well beyond the second-childhood and into decrepitude. Wink"

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @DkChoco Like saying, Jan, don't even tell me you're thinking of locking Linn in her room the way you do when sh…

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Art_Guy1 Yesm both @SDzzz and ALASSCAN haev now quit UnitrBlue, too, which I think is to hide ZG's accountability.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Alasscan_ @cihuamexica @ziletrezo @LA_Crystal @audreylmg @SDzzz @LeftIsRight4U @MissMollly LOL. You gonna do some Palin Fancy Voting?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Alasscan_ @SDzzz @ziletrezo That's an ACTUAL C&D, dodo. Not sis's Twitter fantasy. Put ice on yr head where you hit it. I'm shaking mine.

Last edited by ZiLe on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

Post by thoth on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Fabulous - great work(ing)!
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thoth on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Let me try it

User Actions
 Blocked
Suzanne Munshower‏

[ltr]@expatina[/ltr]

Just burp & before you can say "Pardon me," spew-troll Dawan of the Dead has alchemized it into a smear on his Sh'at Forum Blahg. LOL

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

3:17 PM - 25 Jan 2014
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZiLe on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 pm

More of Munshower's Harassment tweets are coming
ZiLe
Admin