MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths

Go down

Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths Empty Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths

Post by ZiLe Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

More smears from Suzanne Munshower and Ken.

Since Ken asked about my "unhealthy obsession" with Neal Rauhauser, let me point out that Neal Rauhauser has been certified as having Narcissistic Personality Disorder overlaid with Reactive Attachment Disorder. He is a Sociopath devoid of a conscience, incapable of feeling empathy for another human being.

Neal now owes over $50,000 in back child support. When his ex-wife, Nancy, joined Twitter in December she was immediately harassed by Neal to keep her silent. Nancy had to hire private security to protect her children. In January, Neal called CPS and tried to have her declared an unfit parent (Neal hasn't provided for nor seen his kids in a decade and lost parental rights after abducting his son).  At this writing, Neal continues to stalk and harass his ex-wife and children. They live in fear of what he might do next.

Neal claims UniteBlue is a "Right Wing Opposition Research Group Funded by the NRA". An incredibly stupid, not to mention impossible, delusion but one that is shared by Suzanne Munshower and her little group.

Neal has been implicated as being involved with the attacks on UniteBlue and its members. These attacks include the doxing of the Greens and Russ Hayden, the illegal scanning of the UniteBlue website and the illegal takedown of the UniteBlue website. These attacks were aided, supported, planned and tweeted by Suzanne Munshower, OsborneInk, PoliticolNews, TrinaCuppett, Deuce788, Shoq, Catawu, DkChoco et al.

As for "Liberal Activism", Neal stated in his own words that he was GOP leaning toward Libertarian who left the GOP because of the Tea Party. Leaving the GOP does not magically endow an individual with a Liberal mindset.

Neal was cofounder of ProgressivePST, an organization that was supposed to help Left politicians campaign. Out of the 44 clients he helped campaign for, only 3 were elected. You can't do that poorly unless you're incredibly incompetent or trying to lose.

Neal has been implicated in the SWATtings of citizens and politicians and also implicated in the planned SWATting of a state Senator. He has also doxed public officials including Law Enforcement.

Needless to say, there are people with badges looking for Neal Rauhauser. Mr Rauhauser still remains at large and so my "unhealthy obsession" will continue until he's behind bars. I think there are other questions that need to be asked:

Why do Suzanne Munshower and her cronies continue to defend and support dead beat dad and felon Neal Rauhauser?

Who is paying Neal Rauhauser?

Why do Suzanne Munshower and her cronies continue to attack UniteBlue?

1. Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normalSuzanne Munshower ‏
    [ltr]@expatina[/ltr]

19h
    Trolls say I was banned from a website? Which one? Sha'at Forum? Toxic Dirge? My Friend The Sheriff Only Beat His Wife a Little? Hmmmn?

Details
  • Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths E7e0a7094812680d2d1d780ea17536b7_normalKen ‏
    [ltr]@deuce788[/ltr]

18h
    @expatina That came out of her ass also...Opinions are like...Well. you know.

Details
  • Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normalSuzanne Munshower ‏
    [ltr]@expatina[/ltr]

18h
    @deuce788 Yeah, I think Zile and the Roarer just discovered that either Shoq or Neal and I kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. I'M SKEERED.

Details

User Actions
      Follow
    Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths E7e0a7094812680d2d1d780ea17536b7_normalKen‏

[ltr]@deuce788[/ltr]

@expatina Why does Zile have this unhealthy obsession with Neal...Needs clarification.

6:33 PM - 27 Jan 2014

Tweet text
    Reply to @deuce788 @expatina 

Dismiss

Image will appear as a link

1. Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normalSuzanne Munshower ‏
      [ltr]@expatina[/ltr]

18h
      @deuce788 Cuz Neal is Emperor of the Twitterverse and the Land of Nodes? Cuz Zile longs to be a Bretibartian hero?

Details
  • Regarding My "Unhealthy Obsession" With Neal Rauhauser And Other Sociopaths E7e0a7094812680d2d1d780ea17536b7_normalKen ‏
    [ltr]@deuce788[/ltr]

16h
    @expatina He joined friends of R.S.McCain Spreading hatred of Neal Rauhauser a liberal activist. Should be a clue to even the most clueless

Details
  • ZiLe
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down