MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic

3 posters

Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic

Post by ZiLe Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 pm

UPDATE: TarotDarrow has been suspended. Most likely because she was extremely rude to the owner of the graphic she had stolen and for not paying the couple dollars for using it.
TarotDarrow has a history of being banned (numerous accounts on HuffPo, Current) due to her rage rants and emotional outbursts. She has several sock accounts and is now secretly (she thinks) plotting revenge with @expatina and @deuce788. A most auspicious start to the Year of the Horse

For many months TarotDarrow used a picture on her bio background that had a large and very obvious watermark on it. The copyright infringement was pointed out to her but she continued to use the picture. The owner of the graphic, 123RF, was contacted on Twitter to let them know of the copyright infringement. This was done on January 26th. A normal person would have just changed their bio background picture immediately instead of lashing out at everyone for her own dishonesty and disregard for the copyright of the artist.
TarotDarrow changed the picture on January 29th.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic KtfcjEsr_normalZiLe Ohai!@DawanAllen Jan 26
.@123rf Looks like this troll stole one of your pictures for its bio background. https://twitter.com/TarotDarrow 

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normal Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 26
@123RF I'm using a photo as header that I've heard is of your stock. I found it on google images. Pls let me know if I need to change it.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Fa8d47dc8eb93de95386efe9495c2d8c_normal123RF.com@123rf  Jan 27
Hi @DawanAllen @Frisky_Molly, thanks for the notification.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Fa8d47dc8eb93de95386efe9495c2d8c_normal123RF.com@123rf Jan 27
Hi @TarotDarrow, if you would like to keep the header, you can purchase at http://bit.ly/1n5u2xP .

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 27
@123rf Could you please follow me so I can respond to your DM? Thanks so much~!

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Fa8d47dc8eb93de95386efe9495c2d8c_normal 123RF.com@123rf Jan 28
Hi @TarotDarrow, 123RF images can be purchased via subscription or credits (pay as you go). More details on pricing: http://bit.ly/123RFPrice

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Fa8d47dc8eb93de95386efe9495c2d8c_normal 123RF.com@123rf Jan 28
Hi @TarotDarrow, we been trying to DM you the whole day but failed. Perhaps can you leave us your email or contact number? Thanks.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@deuce788 @expatina Just waiting to be "discovered" as the famous Sha'at Online Journalist who outs little ole ladies 4 watermarks.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@123rf Do NOT contact me again by open tweet. I'm being stalked by @DawanAllen, a vicious, chronic CyberStalker & taking action accordingly.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@123rf I'll obtain an e-mail address specifically for your convenience. Then, you may contact me there--ONLY. Pls do NOT tweet me again.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@123rf @DawanAllen The name tagged is a cyberstalker who has perpetrated chronic invasive actions on me. Do NOT contact him again re me.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normal Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@DawanAllen REPORTED Twitter/LE/Counsel I don't tolerate invasive thugs like u stalking me in any venue. Prepare for a Restraining Order

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normal Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@LA_Crystal What u'r doing is Civil Harassment--peering into MY affairs regarding MY Twitter account. With elders in CA, it's a felony

@LA_Crystal Well, if you're not worried, that's more worrisome to me, & should be to the Board (under auspices of the State Atty Genl).

@LA_Crystal Review ur TL & see what constitutes "abuse" of me. STOP including others on the tag about business with Me. #UnethicalGossip

@LA_Crystal Look at your language. I'm not a petty criminal. I'm a seasoned professional & deserve to be treated with proper respect.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normal Welcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow Jan 28
@LA_Crystal Call it anything you want, but I've been CLEAR w/you: stay OUT of MY business affairs even if they amount to only $1.00.

Last edited by ZiLe on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty A couple were missing

Post by thoth Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm

1. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
    [ltr]@TarotDarrow 15h[/ltr]
    @DawanAllen REPORTED Twitter/LE/Counsel I don't tolerate invasive thugs
    like u stalking me in any venue. Prepare for a Restraining Order
  2. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
    [ltr]@TarotDarrow 15h[/ltr]
    @DawanAllen I don't let thugs like you
    perpetrate civil harassment & invasive stalking. Prepare for a Restraing Order.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
  3. [ltr]@TarotDarrow 15h[/ltr]
    @123rf @DawanAllen The name tagged is a cyberstalker
    who has perpetrated chronic invasive actions on me. Do NOT contact
    him again re me.

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
  4. [ltr]@TarotDarrow 16h[/ltr]
    @123rf I'll obtain an e-mail address
    specifically for your convenience. Then,
    you may contact me there--ONLY. Pls
    do NOT tweet me again.
  5. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
    [ltr]@TarotDarrow 16h[/ltr]
    @123rf Do NOT contact me again by
    open tweet. I'm being stalked by @DawanAllen, a vicious, chronic
    CyberStalker & taking action accordingly.
  6. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
    @123rf @DawanAllen You are severely invasive into my personal life
    on MORE than one occasion. Reported to LE/Twitter/Counsel et al.

View conversation

1. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Fa8d47dc8eb93de95386efe9495c2d8c_normal123RF.com ‏
    [ltr]@123rf  33h[/ltr]
    Hi @TarotDarrow, we been trying to DM you the whole day but failed. Perhaps can you leave us your email or contact number? Thanks.

Expand
  • Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_normalWelcome Back Trotter ‏
    @123rf @DawanAllen CEASE & DESIST from copying, RT, or stalking
    further any of my business transactions with this account.

Hide conversation

Note: She gave the company 123rf a Cease and Desist for contacting her re: her copyright theft.

10:00 PM - 28 Jan 2014 · Details
  • thoth
    thoth
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty Re: Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic

Post by ZiLe Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:02 pm

post update Jan 31st, 2014
    ZiLe
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty TarotDarrow uses the sock @JustAsRealAsU #StrikeThree

Post by thoth Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:03 pm

This painting is entitled Mr. Arthur Deco, original is 30 x 24 inches, acrylic on canvas by Jill Brookman.
    Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic 12_MrAD

http://jillbrookman.com/mrad.htm

Ms. Brookman's gallery can be viewed here: http://jillbrookman.com/gallery.htm

Ms. Brookman's contact info is available on her website and was contacted earlier this week regarding @TarotDarrow's unlawful use.
    thoth
    thoth
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty Incredible Irony, TarotDarrow's Provides the LOLS

Post by ZiLe Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Really TarotDarrow? Did you forgot about your 2 copyright violations? Did you forget about how you ignored their tweets and direct messages? Did you forget how rude you were when the company asked you nicely for payment?  As for histrionics, the record clearly show that histrionics were on Denise's side of the computer screen.

I'm not a lawyer but if you check internet copyright laws, created works like paintings and photographs are the property of the creator. A donation button on a website does not make that website a commercial endeavor. Use of a photo for editorial purpose, as in telling a story, does NOT require permission of the person in the photo, it requires the permission of the photographer.

1. Details
    2. Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic 4lXqBR-O_biggerVox @deniseromano Feb 23
      . @dabadooey It IS #harassment to post someone's photo w/o permission. It is also harassment to refuse to remove it & false info when asked.

Details

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Aaf1caec493aa5330c857e13b29b0d54_biggerWelcome Back Trotter@TarotDarrow
    @deniseromano It should've been removed IMMEDIATELY upon your request. No argument; no histrionics; no bringing in tangential people/issues.
    ZiLe
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic Empty Re: Art "Aficionado" TarotDarrow Busted for CopyRight Infringement With Stolen Pic

Post by JazzyCats55 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Is this just a little bit absurd? Do they know anything at all about what constitutes harassment or the rules regarding posting pics without permission? Have they even read TOS? No - they make up rules as they go along for their own convenience. It's not as if they feel obligated to live by them, though.
    JazzyCats55
    JazzyCats55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down