MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head

Go down

@Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head Empty @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head

Post by ZiLe Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Maybe it's just me but if I reached out to someone wanting to let bygones be bygones, I probably wouldn't refer to them as an asshole. This person was more than a little out of control, she sent harassing emails and left threatening phone messages. And this was after she sent a tweet that had the FBI knocking on doors. And after creating over a dozen Twitter accounts to harass assorted perceived enemies. Here are a few of her bizarre timelines.

She claims she was hacked. And someone was watching her through her webcam...

She's got a couple screws loose somewhere. But we did remove her Direct Message conversation. (Tip: DM's are not private unless your account is locked. Tweets & DMs are donated by Twitter to the Library of Congress for posterity)

Tweets

1. Retweeted by Captienasshole
    @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head 7ff57f36a2fef8d0906e75786a3c8702_biggerIntel@intel Feb 6
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 #DoTheMath
    Expand

• @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head Default_profile_2_biggerCaptienasshole@captienasshole 5h
    I apologize for all the nasty things I said. Granted I was out of control. It is what it is. Sorry to bv philip and mike. #itisover
    Expand

• @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head Default_profile_2_biggerCaptienasshole@captienasshole 5h
    Lastly I do not care about any bs. I am done this time. So just goooo and leave me. Thank you
    Expand

As u are quite aware I have enough going on without being mocked etc. it's over please leave, delete and let me have some peace please
    Expand

I am not involved in reports nor will I participate in any. Ok so plz just get that shit deleted so we can all just move on from insanity
    Expand

I do not care anymore what was done who did what, it simply does not matter. It is over and it is best to delete and move on for everyone
    Expand

Yes I do not like certain ppl but I am sure the feeling is mutual. Still no reason. Please just take it down I don't live on twitter so ....
    Expand

@Captien5 u invited me to dm. We did not agree on a certain topic but as far as I am concerned it is over. I no longer am or will be on here
    Expand

@Captien5 can u have Steve remove all that as I am not involved in any way with twitter drama anymore. I really don't think it is necessary
    Expand

@captien5 I know u don't care but that was wrong of u. Considering the topic. U might have this great life but u made mine worse by this
    Expand

@Captien5 that was wrong no matter how u feel about me personally..(hate) I have to say I am sad and disappointed. #disappointed
    Expand

• @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head Default_profile_2_biggerCaptienasshole@captienasshole 6h
    @Captien5 I was under the impression they were private, I guess I was wrong. U fiend concern and I knew it was bs. Thanks captien #smh
    Expand

• @Captienasshole Wants to Bury The Hatchet.... Probably In Someone's Head Default_profile_2_biggerCaptienasshole@captienasshole 6h
    @Captien5 and so why did u take private Dms and let Steve post them? Hence why I knew u were full of shit. That is why I do not trust u
    Expand

• ZiLe
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down