MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vox dm to kaza

Go down

Vox dm to kaza Empty Vox dm to kaza

Post by thoth Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 am

Feb 20

I spent hours last night and today communicating with that person & I had to block her today bc she INSISTS that I started CTL

Vox dm to kaza 4lXqBR-O_normal
Feb 20

and she refuses to correct her blog post. I don't want my photo & false info on that post - it's inflammatory and she hasn't checked her

Feb 20

facts. who knows what else isn't true. she isn't a journalist, which is fine. people make mistakes. she insists that i'm calling her a liar

Feb 20

which I am NOT. I said i'm sure it was an honest mistake. i feel terrible that bad things happened to her, but that doesn't mean everyone is

Feb 20

out to get her or there is a conspiracy behind everything. she also keeps repeating entirely irrational & erroneous assumptions she's making

Feb 20

especially given what was done to her, she should be eager to correct any untrue thing she's posted, but she refuses to do so.

Feb 20

it's ridiculous. she was NOT civil to me. i went out of my way to be civil and patient with her desire her irrational theories & accusations

Feb 20

She also refuses to tell me who gave her the wrong info bc she says she "won't reveal her sources" like she's some kind of journalist

Feb 20

which she isn't. a real journalist would have contacted me to ask me if it was true before she posted, and I would told her it wasn't.

Feb 20

so she refuses to tell me who gave her this wrong info. then she says that I vouch for my "supporters, friends and confidants" I have no

Feb 20

idea who she's talking about. i have thousands of followers. I don't even follow them all back. i don't and can't know them all.

Feb 20

she conflates a follower on twitter with "trusted friends" and holds me accountable for something someone told her when she won't tell me

Feb 20

who told her this totally untrue thing. i don't want my photo or untrue info about me on her blog or any blog.

Feb 20

a reasonable person would simply remove all mention of me and my photo but she refuses to do so. and she has hinted that she will update her

Feb 20

post with more info from our conversation. this makes me nervous bc I was warned to not engage w her at all bc I was told she is a liar

Feb 20

and will twist things to fit her own narrative. I like to give people the benefit o the doubt and it appears that I have made a mistake in

Feb 20

discussing anything with her. i'm mad at myself bc I don't have the energy for this. i'm recovering from major surgery and have limited

Feb 20

energy anyway. she is so irrational in her DMs to me that I'm really quite nervous about what she's going to do. she thinks i'm her enemy

Feb 20

bc i refuse to hate all the people she wants me to hate. this is a serious problem, and I"m going to tell Zach Green he needs to be careful

Feb 20

about who he lets in. there should be behavioral standards. people who harass others or write untrue things about others should be kicked

Feb 20

out. it doesn't matter that i am credited with a positive thing; it's simply untrue. this is about integrity. i'm not comfortable with it.

Vox dm to kaza XER947Dw_normal
Feb 20

Oh dear, a couple of quick things, she is not in UB so Zach has nothing to do with any of it.

Feb 20

Not an excuse but she found out her mom was at the end at the exact same time this conversation got started. Really bad timing.

Feb 20

that's fine. then i'm mistaken about any affiliation she has with UB. I didn't think Zach had anything to do with it other than if she was

Feb 20

in it and behaving this way, then he should know about it.

Feb 20

Debbie Caplan joined Osborne and Expat and was a real terror last summer, we thought she was done but Exbat dragged her back in.

Feb 20

I can relate. When my father was dying in 2012, someone posted a libelous blog post about me calling me a racist. i told her this.

Feb 20

None of that has anything to do with you though, I'll see what I can do.

Feb 20

I cannot stand expat and osbourne and many she lists on the bottom of her blog and i told her that also.

Feb 20

and i also told her that there are people she listed that i don't have a problem with. Caplan is someone i've never had a problem with .

Feb 20

i also said that i'm not going to just turn on or dislike or hate people bc she does & that I won't unfollow or block someone w/o proof

Feb 20

I know that - It is why I stepped in.

Feb 20

of something they did that I object to. honestly, this sdzzz person has not behaved in any way that I would take her side on anything.

Feb 20

i really appreciate you stepping in. she is not a rational person. she just isn't. i had to repeat the basics about 6x each.

Feb 20

I follow a lot of people who don't like each other. That is your own business.

Feb 20

i didn't get enough sleep last night bc of this and now i'm feeling sick. this is what i hate about twitter. normally i would ignore a

Feb 20

person whom i thought was unhinged, but i wanted to reason with her and be civil and show her it's possible. it didn't work. she wants to

Feb 20

believe there is some larger conspiracy here and there just isn't. i have a massive headache and feel like vomiting.

Feb 20

how can she have gone through what she did and not realize that she's now harassing me and treating me badly by refusing to remove all

Feb 20

mention of me? it would taken her less than a minute to simply remove my photo and what she wrote about me. nothing about me belongs on

Feb 20

that post. i have wordpress. i know how it works. i'm going to report her to wordless too. not sure if that will help.

Feb 20

if you want me to email u the entire DM conversation from today, i'd be more than happy to do that. i have nothing to hide. i tried my best

Feb 20

if you can reason with her, i'd appreciate it. she insists on holding me accountable for whoever gave her wrong info, which is insane.

Feb 20

she keeps saying over and over again that my trusted friends and confidants and people I vouch for can't be trusted or that i'm calling her

Feb 20

Please don't let it bother you this much. I will have to go see what the changes she made were and find out what is going on.

Feb 20

or them liars. i've told her repeatedly that wrong info gets around. it's called a rumor. responsible people correct errors when they're

Feb 20

brought to their attention.

Feb 20

she also kept saying I was bullying her into to making changes immediately which isn't true. but it's clear that she was in no rush to just

Feb 20

delete the wrong info and my photo. i get it. her mother's dying. all she had to say was that she'd get to it when she could

Feb 20

but she has NO intention of doing that. she said she has to do more research and write a longer post including things i've said in my tweets

Feb 20

last night and today. i don't trust her. i was warned that she would do this, and now it's happening. i was told that she would take my

Feb 20

tweets and use only some of them to paint a picture that fits her false narrative. it's too late. i'm already sick over this.

Feb 20

i was warned to not engage with her and I did and i wasted hours of time and energy i don't have. i feel like i'm going to puke. i'm crying

Feb 20

she isn't rational or reasonable. something is very wrong with her.

Feb 20

i've been badly harassed also - not doxed like she was - but in real life in workplaces & also on twitter by shoq and many others.

Feb 20

that's why i've tweeted and written so much about harassment. it makes me sick to my stomach to see people who have been harassed to then

Feb 20

go harass others as though it's okay somehow. she is blind to this and it makes me sick.

Feb 20

I know you were harassed, and I watched as Goldie was convinced.

Feb 20

when I first tweeted Goldie abt Shoq, she blocked me and tweeted horrible shit about me, not knowing a thing about me. she was blindly loyal

Feb 20

I think too much misunderstanding and bad timing is going on, I have a little time now - I 'll see what it going on and get back to you.

Feb 20

SDzzz is demanding blind loyalty from me. she wants me to hate all those she hates; it's ridiculous. there are so many levels of fucked up

Feb 20

-ness to this SDzzz thing. thank you. i appreciate it. yes there is a lot of misunderstanding, bc she REFUSES to understand anything.

Feb 20

SHE WANTS TO BELIEVE HER FANTASIES OF conspiracy. she prefers those to what is true.

Feb 20

Do you know if there is any documentation about the Shoq harassing you?

Feb 20

not sure what you mean by documentation. i don't know how to do screen shots so i have nothing.

Feb 20

I have tried to tell folks that they missed rounds 1 and 2 with shoq's crew, I will find a few examples.

Feb 20

Do you want to take Screenshots?, depends what device you are using to twitter.

Feb 20

i don't have anything i need shots of right now. i use a macbook air. i'm not a tech genius.

Feb 20

i don't want you to have to go and find examples. it should be enough for someone she'll listen to - to simply say to her that:

Feb 20

I'm not calling her a liar. she just made a mistake and put something inaccurate on her blog. the right thing to do would be to remove my

Feb 20

photo and all mention of me from her blog. she doesn't even need to post a correction. just remove all traces of me PLEASE.

Feb 20

and beyond that - she needs to let go of these crazy theories she has. nobody is asking me to have her to do this. nobody is putting me up

Feb 20

to it. it's just ME being really uncomfortable being credited with CTL bc it's not true. what she wrote about me is very flattering, but

Feb 20

it's false. i'm sorry she got bad info from someone, but that's not my fault and for her to keep blaming me for that is fucking insane

Feb 20

she takes zero responsibility for her failure to simply check in with me and ask me. she could have done so with one tweet. I could have

Feb 20

replied with one tweet. she doesn't' get to pretend she's a journalist protecting her sources when she doesn't even understand what "proof"

Feb 20

She thinks someone put you up to this?

Feb 20

is. she actually said that if she has to delete the thing about me on her blog that I should ask myself how i'd feel if someone disagreed w

Feb 20

what I wrote on my blog and was told to delete it. she doesn't seem to get it that i haven't written anything false about anyone on my blog

Feb 20

but that if I ever did, I'd delete or correct it immediately. yes. she thinks Eileen or someone put me up to this. she's fucking crazy.

Feb 20

she is FULL of conspiracy theories on this. she mentioned names that I have no idea who they are. if you give me your email address, I can

Feb 20

send you her DMS to me today. she went on and on in caps about how she doesn't support Bill Talley and pedophiles. I never said she did.

Feb 20

I just want my photo and all mention of me OFF of her post and blog.

Feb 20

i'm sorry, but she is mentally ill. she is.

Feb 20

Well please don't share these thoughts with her, she'll not be inclined to think it through. Exbat and Osborne started in about tally

Feb 20

I did tell her she was begin irrational and unreasonable after hours of trying to reason with her and getting nowhere.

Feb 20

I did not tell her I think she's mentally ill. no good will come of that.

Feb 20

a couple of days ago and deuce told exbat he can't wait for talley to be released because it would fun to play with that.

Feb 20

i'm pretty sure osbourne one wrote a nasty post about me also. she claims to do research but doesn't. then she tells me i don't know enuf

Feb 20

about what has gone on. I don't need to know her whole story. all i need is for her to remove my photo & all mention of me on her post.

Feb 20

and for 11 months they have been called paid trolls who support a pedophile, they are quite sensitive - I'll see what i can do. Wink

Feb 20

i don't know who deuce is. i want no part of her war. i don't have the energy. this was the last thing i needed recovering from surgery.

Feb 20

i understand and do know some of what she went through. AZModerate who is a dear friend of mine told me. that is why i did go out of my way

Feb 20

to try to reason with her. I really did. even though she was being horrible at points. i disregarded and tried to stick to the topic.

Feb 20

I told her that I'm very sorry for what she was put through and that I could relate, having been badly harassed by shoq and others

Feb 20

I know, I am hearing that you want off the blog - and in no way attached to the story, on any level.

Feb 20

there is NO reason for her to refuse to delete my photo & all mention of me. and there's no reason for her to have these insane theories

Feb 20

exactly. yes. why is that so difficult? bc she's got several insane theories in her head & she refuses to let them go.

Feb 20

please try to get through to her bc this is fucking horrible. thank you very much.

Feb 20

(redacted email addy was only thing in this post)

Feb 20

ok, we about to get hit w/an odd winter thunderstorm, I may lose my internet any second.

Feb 20

sent you the DMS and put spaces in between them to make it easier to read. it's hard to follow bc i was trying to reply to the things she

Feb 20

was saying, and you'll see she was all over the place with her theories of motives and schemes and plans

Feb 20

you'll see how many times I had to repeat myself. you'll see why this was fucking exhausting.

Feb 20

i hope the storm isn't bad. i may need to take a nap soon. please get through to this woman if you can. please.

Feb 20

there is NO fucking reason for her to rework her whole post. all she has to do is remove what all mention of me and my photo.

Feb 20

OK, NOW I need screenshots. this woman is a liar. she's tweeting that i am calling my followers liars when I have repeatedly said I am NOT

Feb 20

calling anyone a liar. I have repeatedly said i think it was an honest mistake or a misunderstanding. sorry but this woman is a liar &

Feb 20

pathological. i need to know how to get a link to her tweets so i can report her.

Feb 20

I figured out how to report her tweets and will continue to report her as long as she talks trash about me

Feb 20

I'm dropping it for now since her mother died today, but she's a liar and a vile human being.

Feb 20

while her mother was dying today, she was obsessed with harassing me. that's on her, not me.

Feb 20

She is not the one obsessed - that post was ?6 months ago. And Looking at death in front of you does not have the comfort of rules.

Feb 20

I never saw the post until yesterday. i asked her nicely to take it down. she refuses & is obsessed with conspiracy theories she has.

Feb 20

I didn't follow her and had no idea her blog existed til someone told me.

Feb 20

she could have avoided all of this if she had simply asked me for permission to use my photo & write about me for her post before she posted

Feb 20

I would have told her I had nothing to do w CTL and that I don't want my photo on her site which she is using to try to raise money & that

Feb 20

i had nothing to do w the creation of CTL and don't want to be mentioned on her inflammatory post.

Feb 20

I understand that, but the timing was she was staring at death after caretaking her mom for the last several years - then you called her

Feb 20

names on your TL - She did not post lies - she posted what she was told and stated such and you want no part of the entire Eileen convo

Feb 20

I was happy to drop it last night, but then she came on my TL & was harassing people. that's not ok.

Feb 20

I understand that- you are handling it wrong. It was not an attack on you and you turned it to being an attack on her, You need to see that.

Feb 20

She did post lies. She said I called my followers liars. I told her about 10 x that I don't think anyone is lying & that it's just a mistake

Feb 20

I did not turn it into an attack on her. I asked her to remove all mention of me & the photo & she refused. that's not ok.

Feb 20

insisting on keeping info you know is false about someone up is not ok.

Feb 20

She responded to a post sent to her that included you - I do see the picture, I have been paying attention for a long time.

Feb 20

not sure i understand you. what post was sent to her that included me?

Feb 20

Yes - I am not going back to the TL but as her mother was dying you stated she was irrational or something and such, some slack

Feb 20

should have been cut and waiting would not have hurt.

Feb 20

i didn't know her mother was dying until after she posted that she had died. she is the one who kept DMing me. and i responded.

Feb 21

not sure how else I should have handled her. I'm not psychic. She was being irrational. completely irrational.

Feb 21

Twitter - ppl respond much later to posts than when they were sent.

Feb 21

if someone put your photo on their site where they ask for money & wrote false things about you & you asked them to take it down & they

Feb 21

refused, how would you handle it?

Feb 21

I was extremely patient with her for HOURS of tweets and DMs. It went on forever bc she kept insisting that I really did create CTL & that

Feb 21

it was my fault that someone gave her wrong info.

Feb 21

not sure if i'm understanding you. are you saying that a link to her blog was sent to me when she wrote it & that I missed it?

Feb 21

bc if it was ever sent to me, i never saw it.

Feb 21

It does not matter that you did not know that her mom was dying. I did. You know now. Give some space.

Feb 21

I am giving space. i haven't tweeted about it since I saw the tweet that her mother died.

Feb 21

I am done for the night. You are obsessing. There was no fall out on you from the post for the last ?6 months.

Feb 21

it doesn't matter. I'm not okay w having my photo & false info on someone's page w/o my permission & where they're trying to raise $

Feb 21

furthermore, I know the real name of @Sdzzz but I will not publicize it bc that would be harassment. She did that to EileenLeft & didn't'

Feb 21

care even tho she herself was doxed & knows what a problem that is. I'm up to take pain meds every 4 hours. so i'm up and this is still

Feb 21

really bothering me. you can't say her post didn't harm me. you don't know that. I was subpoenaed by TX DPS for tweets this summer bc of a

Feb 21
an anti-choice DPS agent here. having my name & photo on a blog like hers does not help. I had to get a lawyer & was terrified for over a

Feb 21
week. being mentioned in an inflammatory blog post like that is inherently harmful. she needs to remove all mention of me & my photo

Feb 21

not doing so is a form of harassment.

Last edited by thoth on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vox dm to kaza Empty Re: Vox dm to kaza

Post by thoth Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 am

1. Vox dm to kaza 68e332f67a8f6602a2d601bdb3291456_biggerTJ@tj10101 Feb 20
    @deuce788 funny, the trolls stalk me with their socks and think i'm going to click on one of their links. Bahahaha! #CauldronOfStupid
    View conversation

• Vox dm to kaza Dxz0js9fe9b2kfzamvih_biggerTawni@TheTawniest Nov 18
    UniteBlue Troll Group aka #CauldronOfStupid honored by accidental follow. pic.twitter.com/c7tWYk4AGI
    View photo

1. Vox dm to kaza A3a82951c9ec470f897b65b4d7cdcfae_biggerBardOfEarth@BardOfEarth Jul 1
      #CTL #UB #p2 - Fuck You #CauldronOfStupid & I'm done w/ #UniteBlue Up to now, I have been http://tl.gd/n_1rk9af8  via @iamveryblue
      Collapse

4:58 AM - 1 Jul 2013 · Details

Tweet text
    Reply to @BardOfEarth @iamveryblue 

Image will appear as a link

1. Vox dm to kaza B2416f61a5efe334e5304e74a816775b_bigger catsrimportant@catsrimportant Jun 7
      Somebody Dm'ed me this example of the #CauldronofStupid's smears and lies. https://imgur.com/a/ybeZD  #UniteBlue

Expand

• Vox dm to kaza XER947Dw_biggerkaza@greenmitera Jun 7
    "Somebody" from #CauldronofStupid's hashtag sent me a pictorial preview #FF See more here: https://twitter.com/glassridges  @audreylmg
    Hide conversation

3:12 PM - 7 Jun 2013 · Details

Tweet text
    Reply to @greenmitera @audreylmg 

• Vox dm to kaza B2416f61a5efe334e5304e74a816775b_biggercatsrimportant@catsrimportant Jun 7
    Somebody Dm'ed me this example of the #CauldronofStupid's smears and lies. https://imgur.com/a/ybeZD  #UniteBlue
    Expand

1. Vox dm to kaza EqTCG7to_biggerCanis Pundit@TheTobyK9 May 29
      @1000daysoframen @TrinaCuppett @DkChoco @Politicolnews @OsborneInk @rkell @Political_Bill the #CauldronOfStupid are in a state of @Shoq
      Hide conversation

1:55 PM - 29 May 2013 · Details

Tweet text
    Reply to @TheTobyK9 @1000daysoframen @TrinaCuppett @DkChoco @Politicolnews @OsborneInk @rkell @Political_Bill @Shoq 

1. Vox dm to kaza 81061a2a87d1672f8805eb254907b3c3_bigger Politicolnews@Politicolnews May 27
      @WatchMan010 @NeilYoungSaveUs @politaire @marlasue01 @VV4Change UB Exposed as as Divider: http://unitethis.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/news-round-up-no-7/ … #TrollFreaks

Hide summary

1:24 PM - 27 May 2013 · Details
  • Vox dm to kaza Faxl46Yu_biggerVCubed@VV4Change May 27
    @WatchMan010 @NeilYoungSaveUs @politaire @marlasue01 I deeply dislike anti-left, corporate Dem Party acolytes @Politicolnews. #PotKettle

Expand

• Vox dm to kaza 81061a2a87d1672f8805eb254907b3c3_biggerPoliticolnews@Politicolnews May 27
    @VV4Change LOL. I deeply dislike RW consultants hired to attack the Left with Trolls Clubs. #CauldronOfStupid as one guy put it -fits.
    Hide conversation

1:53 PM - 27 May 2013 · Details

• thoth
    thoth
    Admin

Back to top Go down