MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera

2 posters

Go down

Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera Empty Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera

Post by thoth Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:33 am

Denise Romano, it was not about you ~ You made it about you!

Denise Romano has continued her campaign against all who think her behavior towards @SDzzz during her mother’s death was reprehensible.  My response began here.  She continues to deflect responsibility by calling those who disagree with her abusive irrational trolls. Romano actively seeks support to marginalize, seemingly  encourage suspension, of SDzzz and anyone who comes to the latter’s defense.  This defense was initiated by the targeted abuse towards SDzzz.  Many condolence wishers received literally hundreds of DMs from Romano telling them how vile SDzzz was.  One person alone reported getting 200+ of them. This clearly defines the concept of targeted abuse. 
As part of an ongoing essay, Romano posted the following paragraph in her blog
“We began this conversation on 2/19/14, when her mother was alive, and she never said her mother was dying. She has lied about so many things that I question if her mother actually did die on 2/20/14 or if she’s making that up as well.”

“I question if her mother actually did die”

Writing this is certainly an act of hostility, and the 30+ page post is riddled with blatant lies and innuendos.  While individuals on twitter were responding to Romano’s callous behavior during a time of life and death for a family -- she responded as if they were reacting to her concerns about being written about in DoxicShockSyndrome.  This set off a chain reaction of events as these individuals then responded to Romano’s trolling a family in the immediacy of a family tragedy. 
 A few examples: 

@greenmitera She gets ZERO sympathy for choosing to harass me on the last two days of her mother's life. That was her choice.
6:01 PM - 21 Feb 2014
 This was briefly discussed here.
 “I never said she was a liar. I never said her blog was a scam.”  
 This was her statement on Feb 21, but here is evidence to the contrary, note the dates.
 Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera Bh_ieEMCYAAk_wP
 Romano also called SDzzz mentally ill* in DM to me, while on twitter she claimed that she was being civil to her.  Romano DMd many, but in DM to me she stated “she is so irrational in her DMs to me that I'm really quite nervous about what she's going to do. she thinks i'm her enemy” (sic)
 This sounded like a paranoid assessment at the time, but it proved to be that the reverse was true.  There is no party 100% right in a twitter war, but for Romano to deny negative contributions are blatantly absurd. Many people who responded in SDzzz’ defense received DMs similar to the one I received.  They are very confrontational. 
@greenmitera She's been tweeting lies about me since yesterday. I never said she was a liar. I never said her blog was a scam.    >> 5:53 PM - 21 Feb 2014

This was during an online discussion the next day:

@greenmitera She isn't interested in what's true. She is interested in feeding her crazy conspiracy theories.
@deniseromano Everyone has heard your opinion,you asked and I thought agreed to be patient, your dming that she is a conspiracy crazy person
@greenmitera She gets ZERO sympathy for choosing to harass me on the last two days of her mother's life. That was her choice.
@deniseromano There is now no reasonable resolution in your favor, what were you thinking?
 Clearly many individuals stepped forward to ask Romano to be more sensitive, and to give @SDzzz and her sister @Alasscan_ time to grieve in peace.  This is the reason @DeniseRomano was given pushback on twitter.  These then are the people that she is referring to as “Irrational Trolls” and clearly many thought that Romano was describing herself.  
 Conspiracy Theorist – The basis for Romano calling SDzzz mentally ill, and other negative deprecating terms.  
 From Romano’s post hall-of-harassers:  
 “I soon learned that @SDzzz and her friends are irrational trolls who actually believe there is a “cabal” out to get them.”   
We’ll take a momentary full-stop here.  “The Cabal” is a nickname assigned to a group of actual serial harassers on twitter.  They are the hard-core anti-blues characters who used William Talley @Political_Bill as an excuse to hound scores of people on twitter by intimidating, often blatantly accusing others of being “pedo-supporters.”   These people were blind-sided, some frightened, many sickened, a few left twitter all together.  This is the thesis of DoxicShockSyndrome:  Replies. Rebuttals. Responses. Reality.  Researched, written, and lived by @SDzzz.  
I do not recall the date this group was coined “the Cabal” but it was after the Cabal named SDzzz and friends “The Cauldron.”  The Cauldron regularly confronted the Cabal.  It was first used by @1000daysoframen, now @UnitePink, before Talley went to prison.  It took hold with the Cabal and was conveniently used today by original players.  @Osborneink used it: 

@AllPinkRabbits See, you can't even tweet @ me without Cauldron talking points, you sock puppet.
3:29 PM - 4 Mar 2014
Amazing that war is breaking out in #Ukraine and all the #Cauldron can do is make new puppets to tweet about their year-old butthurt.
3:31 PM - 4 Mar 2014
These references, the Cauldron and the Cabal, have become commonplace even among peripheral observers.  @Shoq also used it today when speaking with a member of Unite Blue: 
@seedsown That has nothing to do with his little cauldron of trolls that harass people 24.7. And you know they do. Also: Fuck you.
2:13 PM - 5 Mar 2014
Romano also has a history with a few in the Cabal and noted it Feb 20 in DM
Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera 4lXqBR-O_normalFeb 20
I cannot stand expat and osbourne and many she lists on the bottom of her blog and i told her that also.”
So no, @SDzzz was not a crazy conspiracy theorist as you indicated.  She was however involved in a deeply personal moment in her life, as was her sister @Alasscan_. 
Information like this is what we were responding too: 
@LA_Crystal @SDzzz I just got a phone call from my friend in Alaska. She dm'd her! I walked in from mortuary to hear this? Crazy, mean bitch
5:18 PM - 21 Feb 2014 
Romano was DMing dear family friends and telling them that SDzzz’ blog was a scam, and the other lies noted above during an intensely personal time.  Her opinion of @SDzzz and her blog are a separate matter.  She handled the situation poorly, and appeared cruel and heartless.  For that she did receive, and did deserve, push-back.  The conversation I had with Romano is here and on my timeline @greenmitera.
 *I have never previously republished DMs and consider it bad practice, however in this case it is important for context.
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera Empty Re: Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera

Post by ZiLe Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera Empty Re: Setting the Record Straight - Denise Romano @deniseromano - you did this...submitted by kaza @greenmitera

Post by ZiLe Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:03 pm

ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down