MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews of "The Torture of Rush Limbaugh" by Matt Osborne

Go down

Reviews of "The Torture of Rush Limbaugh" by Matt Osborne Empty Reviews of "The Torture of Rush Limbaugh" by Matt Osborne

Post by ZiLe Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:16 am

Matt Osborne has long been a struggling writer (struggling being the operative word) and has sacrificed a lot for the sake of his craft. He deserves some recognition for what he has written.

His short story The Torture of Rush Limbaugh was written in 2009 and is a sample of Mr. Osborne's writing. Read the story located here SouthOfStrange.com and leave a review below.
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reviews of "The Torture of Rush Limbaugh" by Matt Osborne Empty Re: Reviews of "The Torture of Rush Limbaugh" by Matt Osborne

Post by ZiLe Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 am

I have done a lot of reading in my life, both fiction and nonfiction so I'm accustomed to acts of violence being part of a story. I am not accustomed to acts of violence being the whole story nor am I accustomed to acts of violence being written about like they're a good deed.
I have no love for Rush Limbaugh and his H8 speech but I don't see the sense in stooping to his level in reality or a poorly written, disturbing fantasy.
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down