MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

2 posters

Go down

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Empty Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

Post by ZiLe Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Before looking at Suzanne Munshower's tweets, here's one from Linn Eller that should be noted:

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Comms_icon_friend
@Alasscan_
ago DoS PostEffect
@4rm4g3dd1 @OsborneInk @expatina << I have ALL of you blocked, & have for months. Stop stalking, harassing & lying. @MissMollly @delbius

Search Results with “Linn”

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing RN9dkN6sJ2IaSostlaFXyVwcrDe6Xig0Moav2-_4Eq6rUn4PK8M6NMT5uvzc0oTnV8rS9lqqCXfwwsnNjp3bF-5YoeBy_f7ZxugNcnVNosTSCAzYVTipE2UhTA
@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@support knows I had nothing to do with the suspension of one of Linn Eller's Several accounts. Anyone who says so will be reported.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing RN9dkN6sJ2IaSostlaFXyVwcrDe6Xig0Moav2-_4Eq6rUn4PK8M6NMT5uvzc0oTnV8rS9lqqCXfwwsnNjp3bF-5YoeBy_f7ZxugNcnVNosTSCAzYVTipE2UhTA

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @AdversAerial Uh oh, Linn's attacking me again. Why doesn't she go back to writing her own rave reviews + and leave me alone?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 8b-piE9QiA373eHA3zHzcJhHTbqFqVANnt0TvmbXFBDm1dNTd_Usu7ffXz244vJwGrEk09iK8qGpAzKro3-CVFa50v_p7DAv9-UqzVR2Uq5CMl7xcbvfMi0nlQ

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial Uh oh, Linn's attacking me again. Why doesn't she go back to writing her own rave reviews + and le…

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Ahud08xm57M36XiPq0Iecfrj43zoxeWu35-eMTRM1aGH5CMbvIDhxAhyIB_ZJz_ezU4DFShagVp9_PPx9IFi377dGggyL3ZL1oYPhI1n69P3ynW090CbUgLNTA

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Poor Loser Linn lost a bet. #NSAsaveslives #TrollsHaveNone #TryFacts

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing YjJXv4AagaIXp9QlDDKJEj_IcOXzI5EtdCoabOnl3GWk0F7i4_XpC1OhRIFdgI9pNJfPRJo95Ar9cmTHLl9u6tirheE1OrxqLKclrgFPbKkqEkEQXsNE6IO3tA

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing RUH3x3uWk2obg_bxlXIE0BJ2XDhV1yPOtUaI5RHkPyQWh7TrvVWkIgCHKR4j5Qqlc76DCKzOJdBPEU0X3XoJD4kfJR4pI2umjQ7Nbqxfkejw6oYO-2jDXQADHw

@OsborneInk
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + si…

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing V7eE955yGCCtz7Xb_aeJGQYFxVZe2asCBoOL8Wbh-6oMUrzsrRM6JBBWdYKEnpceyi0jDuiy0kIhLF9YZU1-UiUrDB2k1w10abmRk5n3D1wCpCt8Xkurb3Qe8Q

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@OsborneInk @DawanAllen @AdversAerial @DkChoco I think it's LInn who does the fake Britishisms like "silly cow." #SoObvious #DoesDawnaKnow?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing A4BXsMklp0EEbCw2Z8OivB1sFyu4yj2vcJB9AVrkRXg6BgLmvO3VOSyNZ09TCZmUIDKjZJ20gb0rXHDebBsWyOX3P_2V3VN7rPLnRcLjfl82NOaOoyyG4hXPoA

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco @AdversAerial @OsborneInk I guess the "real Dem causes" incloude her taking Linn out for a burger?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 5-wat_t9oHBUZ0NOgUKkeUtGc_hHM0Cou_RTBT9m0V-WygK3Klg_gaTjgUxNGnfaGZ-bDesETfAGwUDgjvne61ylqQROGpgPTXATeui3briLhBFPlZ-7CRlGqQ

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing NNiomM6XRZNbVQ0IeGMtMAxgKswv4SwfAPbiSKZtqAThqcpz36NKo2gC_hQDne_Lt33-eVQgY7jXfdTKik5pCcajM6_EJOoKI5zrVHME8s6dFP_47XKMdAKt-g

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
@expatina @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Oh, well, that's a giveaway that it's Linn. Let's write reviews on her Brit-speak. ;-)

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing TXkbnFND97LyxxHvFI3cfr0rwNV2XoXnBGW4H1xHQA4rbZDtV4csjUK3oVGMpAfGCSv_eKsOD-FZB7xnHewk8OKBY5s2KXWjYE1qYsb_9Etg5K6RDhm9iK8FSg

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @DkChoco @OsborneInk Has Linn done @DemocratInTheWombEvenThoIVotedForPalin yet?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Bn1Sj0IsbgCZ_-X0YJY9xSpi6yR-D4D0Q8taMcbljXsKMnsw6Q-1xBTPJUoWEKBWssYSdPU7k2FHie86llWCD_D5murMf9DnQZrsuuCLfk6V8oKOXxC1O_fFUA

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + si…

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing YXw9NsvOf3dKeOHFw0uoiT46hv69N7QIiO8qnH9nf4ZQ4dWNpbQIiVRRrHFE0HAzQ4wwNAgsGpORwyRqgqvUAm6abEo6i8R6yPVWjqNuDRXg8a8Od93YaOMm9w

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@AdversAerial @dkchoco @osborneink @Support @DawanAllen ALWAYS A DEM crock is Linn's TM. But it has Jan's old avi's eyes + sis' name anagram

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 4dSt6Pic2zAz_30mEga7qZ4ucwAcSrKRQBPdhNh8iEwf1w_aSd3rXwgpyMRyj5myzihSWFg_5EFkAM0pYWSFdG9DmFLvVU_oMO555GetzK8sZJYFktQzkHgoBg

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing M8IPPZgxlYFmxRGA2Cj6BLHEY_uKdGmwYQD1i_jvGWmWDvh1c_9XgGOawJ7nZqTctdufJ6NGndI8pQVa8nY1Zw8OdP18O68INvlvWe-ybQRI4NoiNjaTv2fYZA

@catawu
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 2-cICFs7mZ_Np_3MtHVq6_q1INVD24dFtnwIbTRwVilcFolkiT9s7gtQhWFONLDgza19eYUUKcvW3vt_jfosiXBR7uiND28ras1RJj2hr0I8-Bo9a5c9gIV1DQ

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @AdversAerial The thoight of Jan pretending to have a "hubs" is too funny for words. Unless she means Linn.

Select any word(s) in any post                                       
3451 hours scanned...

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing UyQ6ZI3Suj2rV31ZJeZ2BuztpuP_76oWcj5WWUSllWAtZDMoptYg9FcdRdaP7ekFASc7h_9OAd9h7kBwj9FE20sxx3iMqPtWVUl2IOcsnsp-6hUD2aaL5oQEGg

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Poor Loser Linn lost a bet. #NSAsaveslives #TrollsHaveNone #TryFacts

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
Linn was suspended? Awwwww. Twitter must be jealous :-(

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing C04Ty3KqW0BvOJb4zayDNCiF-EemtFUFaV9vFIxuNu2Z7RpTGo9v4ylKVT8i87iMZwbmIe7SDtIFXBkm3qmEAkZHUpG_XaEGbiviZrvebvm5CzOaxK8_gBp9Sg

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
Hmmm.. @expatina I wonder WHAT exactly Linn Eller aka >@DemocraticAlway wants you to be jealous OF? Should you be jealous of her stupidity?

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing U5LSA7FU2jpsY2qOuSi4hIcllYRV6qIbghUiQl5cMRq_Edm0wV7bY7QwUmEXgWBbfNzfuPq_XGCzln5hokqWxl2AIQmWKmAaB8ukiamDP4T9XWjQfn5oR1IFtw

@SmallBallzHurt
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @DkChoco: Hmmm.. @expatina I wonder WHAT exactly Linn Eller aka >@DemocraticAlway wants you to be jealous OF? Should you be jealous of h…

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco Linn called this person brand-new to Twitter instead of her dear sister? Right. She needs help w/ her storylines.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 2giNBiJ2rakX3o2Hyrk3NH0ud77UwUj42mW3wDKnePeZDg9yDBsgkoGXt67iBCctJrcLwjJuZY51oxAWzdvytB40JyRxk9wblDlbaD_d1kP8mEzFTtWsgOTMng

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
@expatina IDK it looks like they created that acct just to spread the word.. that Linn was suspended! HAHA Yeh, as if Jan wouldn't tell 'em.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing UIi4GMIlJXc4KslIfpD7Pj-4zQbiN-TCPdwyjnNwflQiADc11BGMIkPcpcXP6bQhlQ-vEYkwlFFQxP9et6RbaJx1InmFaWZsjMHivx31dVhl6ZwQGxKeONs2FA

@SDzzz
ago DoS PostEffect
.@DkChoco @expatina When are you going to admit your connection to #TGDN? "that Linn was suspended! HAHA" Yeah, get those Dems! Woof woof!

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@DkChoco Linn sounds Linn no matter what. Wait until Support sees she had a sock prepped. And pretending she didn't vote for Palin. SMH

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing WiKte8Cf-ZyTQdoFZDq_TR3CaarseqFP7S6dvLXF69mp05E6MwRolw8PKsFYyfq3OOXbgMc527SN8OjXty-smgcAiT2wTm1SDgbTY2ply_uScrXpHZ3KzaCT-g

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @DkChoco Linn called this person brand-new to Twitter instead of her dear sister? Right. She needs help w/ her storylines.

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Ij8pQkDqwJqSiJBRZ9itrRPPaJfVp4-4zni5g927G4iws_oyeP7QsrkuL8-8j03qoGMnkThzovSoFzsB00xJBJ2_Sb4GK9TjWLF9GLr0fRW8IrPS7Xqhash4pw

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
Yep, @expatina Linn sounds like Linn aka .@DemocracyAlway aka .@Alasscan_ aka Palin fan > http://t.co/3IcJayDNdX + http://t.co/BIUaBmavGE

• Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing NS66IU8E-_kh19zRMiDy3Ieoja72i70lHqZZcN2RJqaSJUJKQ3FSwMopr7NVWrXPOXyJd4vU38LGw1RbEqmW_DNkmNtUZcxxy0h9dZcCIbZyDIy9_NSdNwhEJg

@DkChoco
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @DkChoco Linn sounds Linn no matter what. Wait until Support sees she had a sock prepped. And pretending she didn't vote for …

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @DkChoco Like saying, Jan, don't even tell me you're thinking of locking Linn in her room the way you do when she's bad.

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@TarotDarrow @DkChoco Oh, she made a good joke about her + Linn. Said they were "well beyond the second-childhood and into decrepitude. Wink"

@TarotDarrow
ago DoS PostEffect
RT @expatina: @TarotDarrow @DkChoco Like saying, Jan, don't even tell me you're thinking of locking Linn in her room the way you do when sh…

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normal
@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Art_Guy1 Yesm both @SDzzz and ALASSCAN haev now quit UnitrBlue, too, which I think is to hide ZG's accountability.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normal
@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Alasscan_ @cihuamexica @ziletrezo @LA_Crystal @audreylmg @SDzzz @LeftIsRight4U @MissMollly LOL. You gonna do some Palin Fancy Voting?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@expatina
ago DoS PostEffect
@Alasscan_ @SDzzz @ziletrezo That's an ACTUAL C&D, dodo. Not sis's Twitter fantasy. Put ice on yr head where you hit it. I'm shaking mine.

Last edited by ZiLe on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Empty Re: Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

Post by thoth Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Fabulous - great work(ing)!
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing Empty Re: Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing

Post by thoth Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Let me try it

User Actions
 Blocked
Harassment of Linn Eller by Expatina and Friends has Been Ongoing 6490d8d6789ce53de944e978675fb104_normalSuzanne Munshower‏

[ltr]@expatina[/ltr]

Just burp & before you can say "Pardon me," spew-troll Dawan of the Dead has alchemized it into a smear on his Sh'at Forum Blahg. LOL

3:17 PM - 25 Jan 2014
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZiLe Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 pm

More of Munshower's Harassment tweets are coming
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down