MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party.

Go down

The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party. Empty The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party.

Post by thoth Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:52 pm

The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party. JRscplNs  The Cabal: I haz a mad cuz you did not cower down, so I will dox you.

written by *@glassridges

On October 14- The Cabal ~ "General @nealrauhauser," and stewards @osborneink, @hawknsmith, @trinacuppett @expatina, etc., co-joined account @catsrimportant to finish "d0xing" those that did not cower down to their demands during @trinacuppett's mission. #opuniteblue 

Finish
- because many accounts were already doxed for standing on the side of truth and justice, or simply noticed, and mentioned on twitter, the Cabal's gang-bully mentality ways.

The tweets are listed in reverse order.

The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party. W1m90PL

Yeah so how did that "Fare thee well now" work out for ya so far?

Let's look at the catalyst for big excitement.

The Cabal as @catsrimportant has a doxing party. N766tXG

Why did Cabal black out "Ludlow, MA?"   @glassridges left the tweet up for more than an hour, before deleting to assess your paranoia level.  @_Zaffre never even saw it.

Struck a nerve? I am *told someone set up an email from that city, "poor Jones woman?" - uh, no, why do you think so?  How do you know where a false positive is? Michelle? before my time with you crazies.

*I am told by the google - I offered the link before, no one has asked for it.  Yeah - my info is sourced, unlike Cabal's make it up until Carol believes it.

*to be continued
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down