MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again

2 posters

Go down

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again Empty JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again

Post by ZiLe Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:03 pm

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again Gor213 Joseph, JoJo, Camp spent 3 years in prison for hacking into the University of Missouri computers. It seems JoJo is trying to use his infamy to launch another 15 minutes of fame but be aware that Camp wasn't a hacktivist trying to shed light on government secrets or expose corrupt corporations, JoJo's hacking was purely for personal gain. He changed grades, added money to his student debit card and stole the identities of 90,000 students and tried to sell them. ID Theft is not a noble cause.

Now that he's out of prison, Camp has decided to go into the Anti-Bullying business, or more accurately the Anti-Bullyville business, which is amazingly coincidental with Bullyville's lawsuit involving Neal Rauhauser. In fact, Camp uses so many Rauhauser Talking Points that he's easily mistaken for Neal.

Below is part of a conversation with JoJo where he brags about all the email addresses he's collected for an email campaign to smear Bullyville. He claims he used nothing illegal, no automation, yet in less than half an hour during our conversation he managed to collect 900,000 addresses for a total accumulation of over 1,600,000.

Fortunately ChimpMail detected his abuse and terminated his account.

Also in the conversation is an account pretending to be lawyer Jay Leiderman, obviously JoJo is trying to rise above his past reputation for fraud...

JoJo deleted all his tweets from our conversation. In fact he deleted all his tweets for March 24th.

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again G8HacMKp_normal
@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins Did you see the latest in tally? 726,851 uploaded emails to send my special Bullyville newsletter. @ashymama2 @BV_Truth

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again WiLjPQTx_normal
@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @ashymama2 @BV_Truth oh my, this should be interesting. Did you hack those email addy's?

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again G8HacMKp_normal
@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins NOPE! complete legit subsriber list. You fail to understand me at all. @ashymama2 @BV_Truth

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again WiLjPQTx_normal
@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @ashymama2 @BV_Truth You are quite correct. I totally fail to understand you.

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins then go awaw. Block for killing my high. @ashymama2 @BV_Truth

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again HShS3oE7_normal
@JayLeitermanLaw

@DanDanHiggins @MyAwesomeNinja @BV_Truth @BullyVille OBJECTION! How exactly do yYOU know Ms. @ashymama2 is a Jane Doe in the CA lolsuit?

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again HShS3oE7_normal
@JayLeitermanLaw

@DanDanHiggins @ashymama2 @MyAwesomeNinja @BV_Truth @BullyVille There are FIVE Jane Does and their identities have not been disclosed.

@JayLeitermanLaw

@DanDanHiggins @MyAwesomeNinja @BV_Truth @BullyVille As resident lolyer, I'd like to know how you know such imtimate lolsuit details.

@DanDanHiggins

@JayLeitermanLaw @MyAwesomeNinja @BV_Truth @BullyVille study your spelling junior, then get back to me.

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins EVERYONE HATES GRAMMAR POLECDDJFKSDJLFK SO BLOCKED FOR THAT TOO. @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins Can you count this high? 1,642,851 My Mailchimp can, and more. LULZ @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins 1,678,851 just dropping this off for you<<. @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille Ok, sweetie, when you BLOCK, you have to actually click something to make it happen.

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins I wonder if Jay and James are going to get an injunction to stop me from sending this @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille and they all gave you a dollar so you're rich now. Your mailchimp is a chump

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins who is @MY_2BCOLLIES and my Mailchimp can beat up your Mailchimp. @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille Oh I think they've got plenty of experience with amateur deter & distract tactics

@MyAwesomeNinja

@DanDanHiggins I am sure they do. Except, that I too don't show my whole hand. EVER! @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille

@DanDanHiggins

@MyAwesomeNinja @JayLeitermanLaw @BV_Truth @BullyVille Doesn't matter when it's solitaire and you obviously aren't playing with a full deck.
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again Empty MyAwesomeNinja (MAN) does not like Bullyville either

Post by thoth Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 pm

JoJo Learns Life Lessons The Hard Way; Joseph Camp Strikes Out Again Fw34jQ4
thoth
thoth
Admin

Back to top Go down