MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National"

Go down

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" Empty Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National"

Post by ZiLe Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 pm

The deAviles brothers were doxed because they like to make cartoons of certain people, especially one who lives in Berlin. Doxing them as "Iranian Nationals" is an attempt to get other Nut Jobs to harass them and shut them up.

The ethnicity of the deAviles should not be an issue. But on a global scale there aren't that many people fluent in 3 languages. Though I suppose it's possible someone could speak Arabic, English and Spanish it's unlikely they'd have the time for Twitter. And I suppose a last name like deAviles could be Iranian...

I hope @Kamikaze_98 isn't actually a real Vet, his bigotry is a disgrace to the United States.

He got the Kamikaze part right, I expect the account won't last long. There are no circumstances ever where being a racist makes you right.

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" 962a_s11

Last edited by ZiLe on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" Empty Re: Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National"

Post by ZiLe Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" 962b_s10
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" Empty Re: Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National"

Post by ZiLe Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Islamaphobe @Kamikaze_98 Fail Doxes Liberal as an "Iranian National" 962c_s11
ZiLe
ZiLe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down