MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano

Go down

Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano Empty Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano

Post by thoth Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano XER947Dw_biggerkaza‏ @greenmitera
@deniseromano Considering the number of ppl DMing us back - I'd say probably. That will backfire wildly on your desired outcome.

7:49 PM - 21 Feb 2014

1. Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano 4lXqBR-O_biggerVox ‏@deniseromano  Feb 21
    @greenmitera She's been tweeting lies about me since yesterday. I never said she was a liar. I never said her blog was a scam.

Details
  • Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano 4lXqBR-O_biggerVox ‏@deniseromano  Feb 21
    @greenmitera I also never said she was engaging in fraud. I also never said anyone lied to her. I said it was probably an honest mistake.

Details
  • Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano 4lXqBR-O_biggerVox ‏@deniseromano  Feb 21
    @greenmitera When I saw her tweet that her mother died, I stopped responding to her, though she has continued to tweet lies about me.

Details
  • Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano XER947Dw_biggerkaza ‏@greenmitera  Feb 21
    @deniseromano She is getting DMs from people you DMd, to that she responded.

Details
    @greenmitera If she continues to lie about me, keep my image & untrue things on her blog w/o my permission, I will report her wherever I can

Details
    @greenmitera Amazing to me that it is being overlooked that her blog post is a serious form of harassment.

Details
    @greenmitera Posting someone's image w/o their permission is unwise. Refusing to remove it & untrue statements when asked, is also unwise.

Details
    @greenmitera The fact that she publishes EileenLeft's real name on the post is abhorrent. Eileen has been struggling with her son's cancer.

Details
    @greenmitera Also amazing that she found time to send me over 50 tweets & DMs on the last 2 days her mother was alive. That's determination

Details
    @greenmitera She claims she's only responding. Not true. I asked her nicely to just remove my image & all mention of me. Doable in 1 minute

Details
    @greenmitera She isn't interested in what's true. She is interested in feeding her crazy conspiracy theories.

Details
  • Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano XER947Dw_biggerkaza ‏@greenmitera  Feb 21
    @deniseromano Everyone has heard your opinion,you asked and I thought agreed to be patient, your dming that she is a conspiracy crazy person

Details
    @greenmitera She gets ZERO sympathy for choosing to harass me on the last two days of her mother's life. That was her choice.

Details
    @deniseromano There is now no reasonable resolution in your favor, what were you thinking?

Details
    @greenmitera Disagree. What I was thinking was that since she will not listen to reason that perhaps someone can get through to her.

Details
    @greenmitera There was never hope for a reasonable resolution as long as she wants to believe her crazy theories instead of what is true.

Details
    @greenmitera Reasonable people are able to resolve conflict. She is not reasonable or rational. She has also proven to be a liar. Sad.

Details
  • Conversations with Denise Romano aka @DeniseRomano XER947Dw_biggerkaza ‏
    [ltr]@greenmitera  Feb 21[/ltr]
    @deniseromano You have no right to judge and belittle how another deals w/mom's death. You sought her out remember?

Details
    @greenmitera Everyone has not heard my opinion. She is tweeting lies about me and that is just wrong.

Details
    8:05 PM - 21 Feb 2014 [url=https://maps.google.com/maps?z=13&ll=30.29775%2C-97.7534&q=Austin%2C TX]from Austin, TX[/url] · Details
  • thoth
    thoth
    Admin

Back to top Go down