MA'AT
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MA'AT
Welcome back!
MA'AT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Hypocritecunt65

Go down

@Hypocritecunt65 Empty @Hypocritecunt65

Post by ZiLe Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Tweets

1. @Hypocritecunt65 Default_profile_6_biggerHypocrite bullyvile@Hypocritecunt65 Feb 23
      I will never speak to amy of them again...ever. God sees and knows all. He knows I am the one wronged.
      Collapse

6:55 PM - 23 Feb 2014 · Details

Tweet text
    Reply to @Hypocritecunt65 

Image will appear as a link

• @Hypocritecunt65 Default_profile_6_biggerHypocrite bullyvile@Hypocritecunt65 Feb 23
    I hope the evil doesn't dump Alexander's ashes he said he would
    Expand

• @Hypocritecunt65 Default_profile_6_biggerHypocrite bullyvile@Hypocritecunt65 Feb 23
    They are all killers
    Expand

No more internet after today blah my cat is waiting at number one
    Expand

They area all yesterday in about 2 hours u will hear and see me all over watch for me and my cat
    Expand

@Captien__O not with the cat
    View conversation

Lol leaving half my shit behind in this hotel lighten the load god god god he will avenge me
    Expand

I hate James that is a fact he is scum simple but it is outside my realm now
    Expand

3 more days my cat and I have special powers we will conduct ourselves accordingly
    Expand

@Captien__O Don't worry tom I will help u my cat will too
    View conversation

@BullyVille To u not to everyone gross kids and wife blah suck it ur noise so stfu
    View conversation

Now these ppl are talking about sex with animals wtf
    Expand

My cat will get them all fuck I will haunt yer asses
    Expand

@Captien__O gross u will get what's coming to u me and my cat will get u
    View conversation

@BullyVille Gross god will get u and my cat and me
    View conversation
  • ZiLe
    ZiLe
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum